Innovative BoT Devices and Solutions for Automated Sanitisation of in-door areas with post treatment Blockchain Certification for Hotels, Restaurants, and Offices.
H-Fog is the first Guest Room Sanitisation System (GRSS) introduced into the marketplace. Designed by Alberto Vuan (creator since 1991 of the first Guest Room Management Systems in for the VDA group), and based on his many years of experience in supplying On-Line Smart solutions for the Hospitality and Tertiary Markets.
H-Fog is an innovative BoT device, designed to manage Cleaning and Sanitisation processes within a Hotel organisation, whilst offering the following features:
- Speed: the Sanitisation treatment is executed in a totally automated way following the completion of the standard manual cleaning process.
- Security: the treatments are managed in a totally secure way with no possibility for human error in the starting up of the process, thanks to the APP provided to Housekeeping personnel.
- Traceability and Blockchain certification: each single step of the Cleaning and Sanitisation processes are tracked and certified through an Automated Certification, issued following the conclusion of each single treatment.
H-Fog is a specially designed BoT device, installed on the wall in a Guest Room and Bathroom, or in any specific area to be sanitised. The enveloping of the room is executed in less than 12 seconds, and the time required before having the room made available to guests is less than 30 min* to allow the Vaporised Disinfecting Liquid to carry out its Anti-Germ and Anti-Virus action.
* Estimate is based on a 20 square metre room with a 3 metre ceiling.
The vaporized liquid has been colored in white for demonstration purposes only, in order to make visible the speed and homogeneity of the saturation of the entire volume with the sanitizing product.
The fog generated for the sanitizing of the spaces is totally transparent, perfumed and it does not activate the fire detection system.
The H-Fog device is ultra slim (28cm width x 55cm height x 12cm depth) totally managed by an intuitive APP provided to Housekeeping personnel.
The H-Fog device operates on the following Wireless Technologies:
- 4G/LTE with 3G/2G fall back for Native Connectivity to the SIMPLE cloud and Blockchain.
- WI-FI (optional) for connectivity through the Hotel’s/Building’s Wi-Fi infrastructure.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Mesh for connectivity with accessories (such as Door Contacts, Window Contacts).
- An NFC internal reader to automatically control the authenticity of the Disinfecting Liquid Tank through a Blockchain Encrypted TAG. The treatment is not performed without Blockchain validation.
The embedded 4G/LTE/3G/2G connectivity module makes the H-Fog device secure and totally independent in terms of communication with the SIMPLE cloud (no integration with the WI-FI Network of the Hotel / Building).
The SIMPLE cloud software platform, being natively integrated with an ETHEREUM (public Blockchain) automatically generates a full and detailed report after each Cleaning + Sanitisation treatment.
The automation of the entire Cleaning & Sanitisation process offers the advantages of a fully trackable process, minimising manual interventions and thus lowering the risk of human error.
GRSS CONNECTED AND AUTOMATED SYSTEM VS MANUAL SANITISATON BASED ON PORTABLE OZONE MACHINES
|H-FOG AUTOMATED AND CONNECTED DEVICE||MANUAL SANITISATION BASED ON PORTABLE OZONE MACHINES|
|Toxicity of the treatment||No||Yes|
|Time required for the entire treatment cycle||≤30 min||2-3 hours|
|Risk Profile of the Sanitisation process||No Risk||Medium Risk|
|Configuration and Optimisation of in-room machines||Automatic – Trackable – Error Free||Manual|
|Post treatment smell||Scent integrated within Disinfecting liquid||Ozone Typical Smell|
|Human Errors in the Sanitisation Protocol execution||No Risk||High Risk|
|Automatic Blockchain Certificate for each treatment||Yes||No|
|CAPEX for purchasing of the technology||MEDIUM with BUY OUT option – VERY LOW with RENTAL||Low|
|Technology continuously connected and pro-active maintenance||Yes||No|
|APP for the Housekeeping personnel and GM with flexible management of credentials APP||Yes||No|
|Contemporary treatment of GUEST ROOM and BATHROOM||Yes||No|
|Labour intensive process||No||Yes|
|Cost per treatment, including depreciation of the product, less than € 4.00||Yes||No|
EXPERIENCE and TRACK RECORD
In light of the COVID emergency and the increasing demand for Security within Buildings, Alberto Vuan (founder, shareholder, and product designer from 1991 – 2017 for the VDA Group) has created a task force to offer an innovative solution to the market, based on the most advanced technologies.
Proven experience and a track record of On-Line Guest Room Management and TV Systems operational across an install base of over 2,800 hotels worldwide.
Simple Middle East
Dubai Media City, office 904
PO BOX 66686
Tel. +971 4 399 0000
Sales and After sales Technical Support:
HOME MASTER srl
corso Vittorio Emanuele, 58
Pordenone (PN) – Italy
T. +39 0434 1605554